Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Perfect Salesman

What makes the perfect salesman?  Looks?  Humor?  Personality?  

Nope, BRAINS!  Nothing is worse than listening to someone who has no idea what they are talking about when they are trying to sell you a service.  Matt is an independent representative of Primerica Financial Services.  My husband and I listened to his presentation, and he is very knowledgeable about the world of finances.  

After the presentation, my husband and I rendered our services to him.  I must admit that Matt made our job easy.  He is a natural in front of the camera.  So, what makes Matt "The Perfect Salesman?"  He has looks, humor, personality, and brains.  Should you need his services, he can be contacted at matthewallenspencer@primerica.com.  













No comments:

Post a Comment